Question about installing CubeCart (Zend Optimizer)

Guest MacGarage

Guest MacGarage

After installing CubeCart on our server, the server ask for Zend Optimizer. Our provider doesn't support Zend Optimizer. I know some users of the same server use CubeCart already. So can anybody help me on how to get CubeCart working on our server?

Guest Brivtech

There's something in your server setup that's telling the system to look for Zend each time. You should not be seeing a Zend page on the ioncube

Do you have a php.ini or php5.ini file? If so, this is where the problem may occur. Your web host should be able to advise on how to alter this.

You can also refer to this post: http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showtopic=35181

Please also don't post duplicate topics. We'll try as hard as we can to help, but can only go on the limited information being provided at any one time.

Guest Brivtech

Further to my post above, I notice that your link was incorrect, I've edited it above, and it does indeed show that ioncube has been loaded. Do as Ausy says above, and see if that works.

Guest MacGarage

Check your includes/global.inc.php file and if it has $glob['encoder'] = 'zend'; change it to $glob['encoder'] = 'ioncube';

This works thanx.

I see now my webshop.

But when i go to my admin, i get a communication error. It said "Software License Error #12. Unable to find the socket transport "http" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? (137066614)"

I don't understand this. Can someone help me?

Guest Brivtech

If youhad read the pinned post at the start of this section, you would have come across the answer:

Software License Error #12

This means that the server you are hosted on is unable to communicate with our server once every two weeks to check the status of the software license. There are a few things to check.

Firstly look towards the bottom of the page for the precise error message. This can really help as it may tell us exactly what the problem is. Also ask your hosting company if the server is behind a proxy server. If it is you will need to edit the admin.php file to enter the proxy address and port. It could also be that the hosting company has a firewall preventing your store talking to our server. You will need to ask them if there is a firewall and if so to allow your account to communicate with cp.cubecart.com on port 80.

If the issue persists please contact our support staff for assistance.

• 1 month later...