Card Capture not working?

Guest JodieR

Guest JodieR

Since upgrading from 4.2.2 to 4.2.3 my card capture is not showing the details in the admin panel.

It shows x's.

I've gone through and put in an order via the cart and entered in card details etc., but when I look at the back end it doesn't show any of that information?

I've checked the configuration... not sure what's changed or why this is happening?

anyone?

Guest AndiElektronik

Since upgrading from 4.2.2 to 4.2.3 my card capture is not showing the details in the admin panel.

It shows x's.

I've gone through and put in an order via the cart and entered in card details etc., but when I look at the back end it doesn't show any of that information?

I've checked the configuration... not sure what's changed or why this is happening?

anyone?

got the same problem here

just submit a ticket but still no response

Guest Brivtech

OHHHHHH! I've also had this.

In fact, as I typed that I had an order through, says card capture, but gives no further details.

EDIT:

I just posted a bug report for the security code not found error that comes up, however, that's slightly different. As I resolved that, I just tried to place a test order and my card details all showed as XXX's.

Good news!

I've identified the fault. In admin\sources\orders\orderBuilder.inc.php, a check was added to xxx over the details if the administrator was not in SSL mode.

Check if you've logged in using secure mode. If you have, and it shows httpS in the browser bar, then I'd suggest replacing this file with the one from CC 4.2.2, until the problem can be sorted out. Your credit card company will go nuts if they realise you are viewing confidential card data over an insecure connection, so I can understand why this was added in.

You can see my full report here: http://bugs.cubecart.com/view.php?id=1189

Guest Brivtech

Looks like it, BUT make sure you don't update orders that show XXX, as you'll lose the card details as I mentioned in the bug report. If you haven't, they'll magically apear next time you log in under SSL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It shows x's.

anyone?

and here as well!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest feeble_fuel

How can I set the admin to log in under SSL apart from forcing each page or add https in the browser.

Degsey

Did you figure out how to do this? I would like to make sure the client is under SSL when in the admin. It would make sense that the Admin was set up to default to SSL.

Thanks,

Kelly

Guest feeble_fuel

OHHHHHH! I've also had this.

In fact, as I typed that I had an order through, says card capture, but gives no further details.

EDIT:

I just posted a bug report for the security code not found error that comes up, however, that's slightly different. As I resolved that, I just tried to place a test order and my card details all showed as XXX's.

Good news!

I've identified the fault. In admin\sources\orders\orderBuilder.inc.php, a check was added to xxx over the details if the administrator was not in SSL mode.

Check if you've logged in using secure mode. If you have, and it shows httpS in the browser bar, then I'd suggest replacing this file with the one from CC 4.2.2, until the problem can be sorted out. Your credit card company will go nuts if they realise you are viewing confidential card data over an insecure connection, so I can understand why this was added in.

You can see my full report here: http://bugs.cubecart.com/view.php?id=1189

I did the following above and it still gives me xx's even when I'm logged in with SSL. I reverted back to the original 4.2.3 version from August when I downloaded it, and the card details show up. I'm fine with the old version, but I'm concerned about my client updating card details with the xx's if they are logged in under ssl.

I'm also getting an error message when I update the order status just above the Credit Card Details in the Admin.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class encryption in /home/mauri10/public_html/store2/classes/cart/encrypt.inc.php on line 27

Any suggestions on this?

Thank you!