Errors when Registering as new user.

Guest pghtech

Guest pghtech

I have searched the BugTracker section, and have also the web as well as the standard forums here and at cubecart.org and can't find a single related report on this. When I register a new account and fill out the register form and click submit, I receive the following errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/daisyblo/public_html/classes/htmlMimeMail/mimePart.php:667) in /home/daisyblo/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 65

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/daisyblo/public_html/classes/htmlMimeMail/mimePart.php:667) in /home/daisyblo/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 66

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/daisyblo/public_html/classes/htmlMimeMail/mimePart.php:667) in /home/daisyblo/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 68

The email that the account was registered is sent out and received, but is is obviously a problem.

Can someone help?

Guest Brivtech

If you've customised the emails, a blank character / linespace may have slipped in before the rest of the code.

It's detecting this rogue character before its got the opportunity to work on the rest of the email data, and because of it, thinks that you've already done the email header.

Check if you're including any files, that they don't have whitespaces outside of the php code.

Guest pghtech

I have never touched these files at all.

Out of all the "email" settings in the 'General settings' I have only set the "email address" and "email name" and left everything else as default (MAIL(), port 25, Authentication = No).

I will try uploading those files mentioned in the error, but it is scary/sad if this is bugged out the box.