Billing - Anywhere // Shipping - UK Only

Guest jardinec

Guest jardinec

As described in the title, we have a shop up and running for a client selling whisky, and its working fine. B)

Initially they wanted delivery only to customers based in the UK, and payment could only come from UK registered Credit Cards / Addresses. To do this I cleared the countries DB table (except for GB), tweaked the shipping setup and that was fine.

Now, a few months later they require the same delivery setup (UK only) but want to allow payment by anyone/from anywhere. i.e. someone from Canada can buy a present for someone in the UK and have it deliverer to them.

I don't mind doing a bit a PHP hacking :ninja2: - just want to know the best way of going about it...

I though i could restore the countries DB, then on the delivery address edit form, hard code the dropdown to be uk only - my problem is that the delivery address is pre-populated from the billing address. So does anyone know what/where i need to edit.

Thanks