Support Ticket closed? CopyRight Removal Key

grafis

Support closed my ticket because "we have not received a response from you in 72 hours".

Supports only contact with me was to inform me of the closure.

Where can I view my tickets? How can I contact support?

Support says "If you have any further questions then do let us know." Other than opening another ticket (that will be closed without contacting me...) how? A reply to the Ticket Closed email drew an immediate response letting me know the case was closed.

I renamed my install directory and lost my CopyRight License Removal Key. Other than that being quite an odd reaction for a Domain based key, how is one to work with support to obtain services they've paid for?

Guest Brivtech

I'd simply raise another support ticket. Can't offer an explanation I'm afraid.

As far as getting your license key, that's easy. Go back to the cubecart home page, and top right of the screen is a little grey tab saying "Customer Area". You should be able to log in here and retrieve your key.

I'd simply raise another support ticket. Can't offer an explanation I'm afraid.

As far as getting your license key, that's easy. Go back to the cubecart home page, and top right of the screen is a little grey tab saying "Customer Area". You should be able to log in here and retrieve your key.

I can give it a shot but fear a new ticket will be silently closed again with no recourse for actual help.

My issue was for the CopyRight Removal Key, I changed my Cart folder name and it fails telling me to request support which I did, then that failed.