Adding Related Products

Guest Mark Mooney

Guest Mark Mooney

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help with this question.

I would like to add related products to the product page, I am sure this can be done as I can see relevent code on the veiwprod tpl, but can’t seem to find the answer on the forum, can anyone help.

Kind Regards

Mark

Guest Mark Mooney

There is a system built in that shows "Customers who bought this also bought", but if you want to manually add specific products you need a modification, best to ask at http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?

Or you can use the built in facility. Creat your own customer, buy the specific products and they will show on the product page.

Ausy, thank you for your reply, I will give that a try, at the moment I am adding the related products manually using basic html and linking direct to the the assoiciated product, its OK at the moment.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Mark

Guest Brivtech

I've done the same as well, manually linking to other products. While it works, it's a real administrative pain, especially when you have a handful of products that must then link back to each other.

I think this would make a welcome new feature in a future version of CubeCart.