How do I have a linked image for a category?

Instead of having little folder pictures, I would like images for each different category.

I run a tennis and golf site so I would like a Nike logo for the Nike category etc and for it to be linked to the next sub category with it all displaying the (32) for the numbers of products in the category.

How would I do this.

Any help would be great!

Hi! there

You go to view cats in admin, edit and then you have the option to add an image.

Instead of having little folder pictures, I would like images for each different category.

I run a tennis and golf site so I would like a Nike logo for the Nike category etc and for it to be linked to the next sub category with it all displaying the (32) for the numbers of products in the category.

How would I do this.

Any help would be great!

I have tried that. I thought it wouold work but it just shows up as an image. I want it linked to the subcategory with the name of the category underneath the the picture with how many items are there like here:

http://www.hitnrunsports.co.uk

The pictures are all linked?

Hi! there

You go to view cats in admin, edit and then you have the option to add an image.

How would I do this.

Any help would be great!

I'm afraid it is password protected and would be hassle to take of and on.

I have a category called Racquets for example. I attach an image to the category and it appears in that sub folder as just an image?

Is it suppose to work so that when I attach an image to a category..that would be linked with the number of products?

Thanks for the speedy help.

Well it should work as Ammika has described, even if there are no pictures the folders are linked. Can you give us your url so we can see?