stock level not reducing !

Guest Lindarchi

Guest Lindarchi

stock level of my items doesn't reduce after something has been purchased!

Is there any setting that changes this? I've put in the amount of stock and made the 'stock level on'.

Thanks !

Hi.

You have to place the status of the order from PENDING into PROCESSING mode before you place it in COMPLETED mode. Only then you will see the stock level drop.

Hope it helps.

Cheers

aPoLLo :homestar:

Sorted the problem as I was having the same issue

Guest EBCinderella

So every time an order is made by a customer, do I have to manually do this so the available stock reduces?

Is there any way to have this happen automatically?

Geez I can see alot of overselling coming my way....

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I offer digital downloads, one product per customer. I've put in the amount of stock (1 each) and made "Show stock level?" = Yes. And "Allow out of stock purchases?" = No. When I get an order, I place the status of the order from PENDING into PROCESSING mode, which gives me the "click here" to send out the coded URL for my digital product. After CUBECART sends the link to the customer, I place the order in COMPLETED mode.

However, the stock level does NOT drop. I have to manually view product and edit each individual product inventory down to zero. It would be great if this whole process would be automatic.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Tony

Apache/2.2.6

PHP Version 5.2.6

CubeCart Version: 3.0.17