How to become a "customer" on the forum

Guest Joff

Guest Brivtech

You purchase something, like a copyright removal key, or a license for CubeCart version 4.

If you're simply a version 3 user, then you wouldn't have splashed out any cash, and therefore, you won't show as a customer.

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Brivtech, is it somewhere in the customer area? I've not directly purchased anything myself as such, but I've "facilitated" a number of purchases.

Guest Brivtech

Unless you actually made a purchase you won't show as a customer. It doesn't mean you're any better or worse as a person. There are a lot of valued contributors here who have never purchased anything, and are not listed as customers, doesn't make their contributions any less.

Just think of it as something like subliminal advertising to encourage people to make purchases. :whistle:

To be honest, I consider this to be a slighly strange question. Why are you so interested in having customer on your post profile thingy anyway?

To be honest, I consider this to be a slighly strange question. Why are you so interested in having customer on your post profile thingy anyway?

Same thinking!agree :whistle: "slighly strange"

I'm a customer and not orange......and I'm sure not "lowly user" neither is anyone else :) quote......don't mean to sound brazen or rude here....but who really cares what colour you are???

It's not really THAT strange a question is it? :whistle: I only asked it out of interest as I'd seen some users with the customer status and others without.

I know it has absolutely no reflection on someone's worth as a contributor on the forums, but I was intrigued as to why I'd not spotted the link between the forum username and the CC customer area.