Xml Support

Hey guys,

about to purchase Cubecart v4 need to find out a couple of things firstly.

1: Does cubecart v4 allow using xml for updating products or product list? reason for this, our affiliate company uses xml files to update products instead of manualy doing it, is there anyway to incorp this so they dont have to sit and put in 1,000+ products?

2: How does it calculate vat + tax within the UK? does it add it all before going to the checkout?

Regards

Ross

• 5 months later...

Guest Pauldb38

Hi Mate

You can import your xml feed into excel and save as csv file , or you could get a custom script like i have and what it does is get the live xml feed imports it into the database then sends me a confirmation email , i use cron to execute it every 20 mins as that is when the feed updates etc.

Check out my store everything in it is imported from a live xml feed. www.itechmediasolutions-ltd.com

Paul.

Guest tiptoncp

I'm not aware that it does. Using Open Office, or the newest version of Excel, you can work with XML files and get comma delimited files though. Which you can import.