Store Pages loading VERY VERY slow

Guest joe426

Hi everyone.

I too have noticed a "slowness" of my webstore over time. Could it have anything to do with database? I have no idea why this is happening since I have not made any changes to the site in a long while.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

aPoLLo :dizzy:

Guest estelle

joe426 - at your store you have a 'people like you also bought' feature. Try switching this off or removing it. If this fixes the problem, then the problem was caused by the database intensive calls in that mod. You can use a different mod instead that wouldn't slow your pages, look for 'Related Products with Auto Search'. Third party mods cannot be discussed here but you will find it at cubecartforums.org and you can ask any questions there.

aPoLLo - I'm not sure what the problem might be at your store. Please post a URL.

Yes, it's dirt slow on firefox, or any browser. Someone told me the issue might be because the store is getting quite a bit of traffic and the pages are being dynamically created over and over again. Some people suggest I install some sort of Cache system to fix the problem?