Options when ordering

Guest Sharky91

Guest Sharky91

I am new to the software and was seeing if there is a solution to the following:

I would like to add and item but the item has various options like size, colour etc it this possible? Also some of the options or additions have prices that would need to be added to the original item. Is this possible?

Paul

Guest Brivtech

According to the features:

Unlimited Product Options with +ve or -ve price.

This means you can add product options of your own creation like size, colour, etc. and you can also associate a price ajustment with each particular option.

For example:

A Product

Colour:

- Red

- Green

- Blue

Size:

- Small

- Medium +£1.50

- Large +£2.75

...etc.

Guest estelle

Sharky, it means that product options can add to, or subtract from, the price. So a product could have size "Small" that subtracts $1.00 from its price, size "Medium" that doesn't affect the price, and size "Large" that adds $2.00 to the price.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Peanut3

i don't seem to have a product options facility

Paul

The problem I have with this is when I enter the selling price and then setup the options for example a larger size with a higher price the selling price does not change. It does however show the correct price when in the basket.

Is there something I'm doing wrong when setting up the option?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest estelle

@Paul - Go to Admin -> Product Options.

@Peanut - Instead of the price changing, each product option can show a +/- price difference within the drop down list. If you want the price to change within the product details page so that it is always up to date regardless of which options are selected, please search for my 'Dynamic Product Prices' within cubecartforums.org. Third party mods cannot be discussed in these forums, so if you have any questions about this commercial add-on please ask in cubecartforums.org