Stock level didn't change after purchase (order pending?), this co

Guest saran321

Guest saran321

So I've spent the last 2 weeks setting up my CC. Got everything the way I wanted it. So I have my cousin in FL place the first order. Order goes through fine, money shows up in my Paypal account and he gets a receipt from Paypal. Oh by the way, my payment method is Paypal Standard. Now I check the ORDERS in my admin., it shows he has placed 1 order. Here's the problem; it says his order is PENDING. So I go ahead and mark it as COMPLETE. Here's my big dilema, when I check my store the item is still not marked as OUT OF STOCK! There was only 1 of these in my stock level. The major problem, I will have many out of stock purchases made and alot of pissed off customers.

Please if anyone has a fix for this let me know. I really want to stick with CC cause of all the time I've put into setting it up. But I keep running into all these bugs. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi Saran321.

The way you need to do it is place the order in PROCESSING status first and then change it to COMPLETED status. This will reduce stock level by 1.

I do not know of any other way. Give it a crack and let us all know how you go.

Cheers

aPoLLo :yeahhh: