Sales Data

Guest belsizesquare

Guest belsizesquare

Hi there

Not sure if this has been answered before (I looked but couldn't find an answer). I'm running Cubecart 4.2 (with a few mods) and have been quite happy with the functionality and stability of the cart.

Something I haven't been able to figure out is how do you export your sales data. With over 400 products on the site I'm quite keen to see which items have been selling, but there doesn't seem to be a way to achieve this. Am I missing something obvious?

How do you get your sales data?

Thanks in advance

Alex

Belsize Square Fabric Store

Not sure if v4 has some function I don't know about as I use v3, but I input my sales into Quickbooks which gives me a lot of flexible reports like hot sellers, monthly sales levels, etc.

Guest belsizesquare

Not sure if v4 has some function I don't know about as I use v3, but I input my sales into Quickbooks which gives me a lot of flexible reports like hot sellers, monthly sales levels, etc.

Hi Mysty

Thanks for the reply. How do you input your sales into Quickbooks? Is there an export tool / function that you use?

Cheers

Alex

My bookkeeper posts into quickbooks.

Thought about exporting from mysql and then importing a csv file, but then I would have to go thru and delete orders that didn't go thru for some reason (items out of stock, customer canceled, card declined, or whatever) and seemed like lots of extra work. Quicker and easier for me to just manually type in completed orders.

Guest charleyramm

I used Estelles google analytics plugin to pump info about Cubecart transactions in to Google Analytics. It works nicely for this purpose, but it's takes a while to install all the extra bits in template files.