Looking for a good web host

Guest Mark Weigl

Guest Mark Weigl

We are looking for a new web hosting service for our websites.

We have two websites on separate domains.

The first site is an e-commerce website where we use Authorize.net for transactions. We already have a SSL also on our current website that we'd switch over to this new website. If possible we'd like one that offers assistance with switching a current live website to the new host. Also, in this bad economy we want one that is financially stable and has good support. It would have to be one that runs on Linux using Apache with the current versions of MySQL and PHP.

The second website is a basic Wordpress blog so the e-commerce features are not as important. For SEO we prefer to have them on separate hosting services but since it's a blog and not an e-commerce website we won't need the type of hosting service that we need for the first site.

Does anyone have any suggestions? The only one I'm really familiar with is Go Daddy.

Guest Brivtech

Because of the forum rules, links to third party products and services (i.e. hosting) are not allowed on these forums.

I therefore suggest that you ask over at cubecartforums.org, which is a cubecart-related forum dedicated to third party products and services.

Guest charleyramm

Because of the forum rules, links to third party products and services (i.e. hosting) are not allowed on these forums.

I therefore suggest that you ask over at cubecartforums.org, which is a cubecart-related forum dedicated to third party products and services.

I'm sure that rule serves well for keeping 'junk' out of the forums, but at times like this it just seems overbearing and silly.

• 5 months later...

I'm sure that rule serves well for keeping 'junk' out of the forums, but at times like this it just seems overbearing and silly.

These rules are in place for a reason, and serves it's purpose.

• 1 month later...