order update emails blank

Guest ChrisWebPub

Guest ChrisWebPub

The emails that get sent to customers (and duplicated to admin) emails for one of my carts (recently updated are blank. I'm talking about the ones sent when you mark an order as shipped. They are 100% blank.

Anyone know which file(s) govern those emails? I'd like to try just replacing them to make sure a mod didn't break them.

Guest ChrisWebPub

language/en/email.inc.php

Also have you checked through admin - languages - en - email templates to see if the text is there, might just need to click on modify language file to reset it.

all the emails have appropriate text, so it must be something in the programming that is doing it.

I switched out all admin/sources/orders files to default 4.3.0 ones, didn't fix it.

Guest ChrisWebPub

Also have you checked through admin - languages - en - email templates to see if the text is there, might just need to click on modify language file to reset it.

all the emails have appropriate text, so it must be something in the programming that is doing it.

I switched out all admin/sources/orders files to default 4.3.0 ones, didn't fix it.

Guess I should chalk this up to yet another annoying bug.

Guest ChrisWebPub

Guess I should chalk this up to yet another annoying bug.

I've now replaced every file in the admin area and gone back to a 4.3.0 install and the emails are all still blank.

Ok could be the database, are you familiar with php myadmin? If so you could try and truncate the cubecart lang table but be aware this will remove anything you have put on the homepage too, so copy that if you need to and replace it afterwards. To truncate or clear the table through PHP Myadmin you need to run the command by clicking on the SQL tab and paste the following into it.

TRUNCATE TABLE `CubeCart_lang`

Then hit Go.

Guest ChrisWebPub

Ok could be the database, are you familiar with php myadmin? If so you could try and truncate the cubecart lang table but be aware this will remove anything you have put on the homepage too, so copy that if you need to and replace it afterwards. To truncate or clear the table through PHP Myadmin you need to run the command by clicking on the SQL tab and paste the following into it.

TRUNCATE TABLE `CubeCart_lang`

Then hit Go.

Yes I know how to use phpmyadmin. I'll give it a try, so cubecart stores it in two different locations? Odd.