Rapissl logo

:) I need information about how I paste the Rapissl logo to my indixe page?

I can't get the way to put in no my home page like everyone do.

can comeone out there helpme please

aca

Guest Brivtech

This will apply with all issuers of SSL certificate logos.

Your certificate supplier will provide you with a line of code for insertion. Rather than just pasting the logo, this code will normlly contain a link to validate the SSL certificate from the source (Your secure website pages). Take note, in many cases, this will only work when the page is actually in secured mode.

Best practice suggests that the SSL logo should only be placed on the secure pages, and not on unsecure pages. For this reason, I would only recommend placing it on the cart template page rather than the insecure index template page, but its up to you to make your own educated choice.

The files you need to insert the code from the SSL certificate supplier are:

- skins/skin-name/styleTemplates/global/cart.tpl

and

- skins/skin-name/styleTemplates/global/index.tpl

On the Cart template file, look for {CART_NAVI} and insert the line of code next to that.

Remember, pasting the logo on its own is not good practice, and some customers may think you are trying to fool them if they can't validate the SSL seal by clicking on it.

There is an excellent little free mod called SSL certificate Box at cubecartforums.org, so that you can put your cert in a box.

Remember, pasting the logo on its own is not good practice, and some customers may think you are trying to fool them if they can't validate the SSL seal by clicking on it.

You can't seem to do this with Rapid SSL or at least there less expensive certificate, I was unable to find the code or page that validates mine. I would like to have that.

• 4 weeks later...

There is an excellent little free mod called SSL certificate Box at cubecartforums.org, so that you can put your cert in a box.

You can't seem to do this with Rapid SSL or at least there less expensive certificate, I was unable to find the code or page that validates mine. I would like to have that.

The cheaper SSL certificates often dont have a link to validate the certificate from the logo. However, a user can validate the certificate by clicking on the padlock icon or by clicking View | Security report

Ian