Help New User Here

Guest wegotitugetit

Guest wegotitugetit

ok so im sort of new to the whole e commerce game so please be patient with me

so i installed it with no isseues and i have adjusted prices and sorted out the fault for the £ which was easy enough here is the two questions i need help with

1 when i list a item in the shop for say £20.00 it actually comes up as £10.56 i have turned of the sale option there is a option for a percentage in the main store options and that has been reduced to 0 am i missing anything at all

2 what is the correct size bannner for the top of the page and where do i need to install it to ie folder

1. In Admin, currencies, check that the setting is correct. GBP British Pounds 1.00000

2. The image can be changed through admin also, admin - store config - logo. the size is shown below the default logo of the skin your are using. You will have to create your new logo and upload it through admin.

Guest wegotitugetit

1. In Admin, currencies, check that the setting is correct. GBP British Pounds 1.00000

2. The image can be changed through admin also, admin - store config - logo. the size is shown below the default logo of the skin your are using. You will have to create your new logo and upload it through admin.

thanks for the currency thing i have just changed it and is now fine

i will look at the banner now

thanks alex

Guest wegotitugetit

just looked at the logo to upload and cant find anything to do with the logo can you give me a presiselocation to where i need to upload

thanks alex

just looked at the logo to upload and cant find anything to do with the logo can you give me a presiselocation to where i need to upload

thanks alex

Its in Admin under store config, select logo, to the very right of the screen you should see a panel that says action, your can browse for your new logo image and upload it.

Also there is lots of information on customisation here. http://www.cubecartforums.org/docs/

Guest wegotitugetit

thanks alex

Its in Admin under store config, select logo, to the very right of the screen you should see a panel that says action, your can browse for your new logo image and upload it.

Also there is lots of information on customisation here. http://www.cubecartforums.org/docs/

there is no logo there i will read up on this in the link you have given me but there is definatlry no logo on the top right

versio 3.0.17

Thats why you cant find the option for the logo, you have posted this question in the CubeCart 4 area :sourcerer:

For CC3 if I remember the logo is located /skins/yourskin/styleImages/backgrounds/topHeader.gif

You need to make your own and upload it there with the same file name as the original image.