How to set image gallery ?

Guest darthcani

Guest darthcani

hi everyone, recently i installed a cubecart4 and i want to have " image gallery " with 3 pictures of the products but in admin area i can upload one image, so what i do wrong ? how i do to have image gallery in products thanks in advance Cya.-

Guest darthcani

First you upload your images through Admin - filemanager -upload images, then through admin - view product you will see a link under each product image called "manage images", from there you can add and remove gallery images.

Man, i really realy apreciate your help ,thank you very mucht for m help me now i can manage image galleries thanks again mate Bye.-

• 2 months later...
Guest darthcani

Im back after few months i installed again Cubecart 4 all fine but when i try upload 3 images for onda product is ok but when im testing the pag enter in this product but the 4 images is visible only 1 image the other is no showing when i slect and give a frame X any idea what happened ? if i select lighbox option when i click in the others images the light box throuth me the pop up but not showing nothins all white without image any idea ? thanks !!!