Product Options Problem

Guest Vadim

Hi all and thanks for any help you may give.

I added couple new options to the product. One is the size and the other is the colour. I tested to purchase one of the products. Now when I go to view my Orders in admin panel. I get down to the screen where it shows Options. The only options it shows is the size of the product costumer chose. However it doesn't show the colour. How can I fix this problem.

Please point me in the right direction if there is such topics here, I have not found anything so far.

I appreciate it, thank you.

Vadim.

I have the same problem but it's more of a mess.

Sometimes the options selected by the customer don't correspond to the options in the product page.

For example, in the product page I have the following options: drilling, width, colour.

Once the customer orders a part, I get the following options/selections in the order page: length - silver, colour - 32h, size - 116mm)

Products with 1 option don't register the customers choice at all.

This happened after updating to 4.3. Could somebody please tell us how to resolve this problem, it's causing a lot of trouble. I don't think we should be paying for extending our tech support to get an answer to this question.

Thank you estelle. That fixed the options when the costumer is placing an order.

However, when the costumer reviews his/her order number. All of the Order Summary section is blank. It doesn't show quantity, product options, product it self and the product code. Its just blank. This also shows blank when the order is viewed under the Administrator's > Costumers > Orders .

So fixed one problem now moved to the next one ^_^

Please if anyone knows maybe I need to replace some code in my skinTemplate folder in order to make all those chosen product options. And make it visible to Administrator too in the Order's Page.

I appreciate all the suggestions. Thank you.

Vadim.

I am having a similar issue, I have 6 product option text fields (for invitations). 50% of the time I am missing 3 of the option fields when the customer places an order. It records option 1 and 2 and part of 3. I've had to email the customer to email me the complete information - not very professional :yeahhh:

I have version 4.3, I started with that version so the upgrade issue is not my problem, I checked my skin and I have the correct code.

This does not happen with every order, so I was wondering if it may be a browser issue? I have FireFox and Safari on my Mac and have tested both and seem to work fine.

Any ideas?