kita blue colour bar change

cherylb

Its in the following css files of the skin. change the background colour.

file layout.css .boxTitleleft, .boxTitleRight and in style.css .txtContentTitle

hi aussy - i was experimenting using 'firebug' & firefox 'web developer toolbar' but could only find 'boxTitleLeft/boxTitleRight' but no 'content' - don't know why?

anyway will edit as per your instructions - kindly appreciated.

Guest Sinclair Enterprises

Its in the following css files of the skin. change the background colour.

file layout.css .boxTitleleft, .boxTitleRight and in style.css .txtContentTitle

Hi.

Thanks fo the help - I'd got this far myself, but there is a final header (where the Site Docs are listed), that remains turquoise, and I can't for the life of me figure out what CSS is doing it or how to change it. I've searched through all the files in the stylesheets folder for the specific turquoise colour used and it doesn't exist (after the 3 entries mentioned have been changed).

The Firefox web developer addon (that I've now installed thanks to advic on this forum - great tool) shows the css for this area as:

html > body > div > div.sitedocs >

However I've already tried adding in a "background-color: blue" to this style entry and it adds a dark blue background strip to the sitedocs text, but still within an overall turqoise background for the div.

This is really frustrating - I'd really appreciate any help as I'm on the verge of ditching CC and trying another Cart.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Its an image not a div colour.

Adam

Hi Adam.

Thanks for the reply - could you elaborate please though?

What image is it & where is it referenced? I can't see anything in the page source other than the div tags & reference to the siteDocs style, but that doesn't have either the colour specified or an image as far as I can tell.

<body onload="initialiseMenu();">

<div id="topHeader">

<div><form action="index.php" method="get">

<span class="txtSession"><strong>Search for:</strong></span> <input name="searchStr" type="text" class="searchBox" value="" size="20" />

<input type="hidden" name="_a" value="viewCat" />

<input name="Submit" type="submit" class="searchBtn" value="Go" />

<br /><a href="index.php?_a=search" class="txtLink" style="font-size: 9px;">Advanced Search</a>

</form></div>

</div> 

<!---------------------------------------Relevant html section------------------------------------------------->

<div><div class="siteDocs">

<a href="index.php?_a=viewDoc&amp;docId=1" class="txtSiteDocs" >About Us</a>

<span class="txtSiteDocs">|</span>

<a href="index.php?_a=viewDoc&amp;docId=2" class="txtSiteDocs" >Contact Us</a>

<a href="index.php?_a=viewDoc&amp;docId=3" class="txtSiteDocs" >Terms &amp; Conditions</a>

<a href="index.php?_a=viewDoc&amp;docId=4" class="txtSiteDocs" >Privacy Policy</a>

</div></div>

<!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Any further help appreciated.

Many thanks,

Neal.

OH FFS!

Right....I see now - it's the top of the background image.

What a stupid, stupid, stupid way to make the page look that way - why didn't they just use a background colour for that div the same as the box titles so that people can change the colour scheme easily if they want??

Anyway, thanks very much - I've wasted so much time trying to track that down it's really not funny.

Appreciate the help.

Cheers,

Neal.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new here and just getting started in CC, I'm having the same problem. Where do I find this bar/image and change it, also where do i find the size, I just want a diff. color. (i'm working in Dreamveaver )

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Frank

I'm new here and just getting started in CC, I'm having the same problem. Where do I find this bar/image and change it, also where do i find the size, I just want a diff. color. (i'm working in Dreamveaver )

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Frank

As said above, its an image. The image is in skins/KitaBlue/styleImages/backgrounds

Hi Folks,

I am new to Cube Cart and the forum. I just recently purchased the Cube Cart 4 Version and am very happy with the ease of use. I experimented with others for 2-3 weeks ( 100 Hours of work), and could never really get past 1st base. What a relief. Thank You for the good post. I just wanted to introduce myself and say HELLO

Cube Cart is a beautiful product for a Novice like me.

Best Regards,

:)

Birty