Special deals on Self-Empowerment products

I've been a member here for several years, and this is the first time I've posted an announcement regarding a promotion I'm doing on my site. However, the current promotion is so hot, I thought I'd let everyone here know about it.

(I checked the forum rules, and didn't see anything restricting announcements of sales in markets unrelated to ecommerce software.)

I deal with self-empowerment informational products, focusing on the power of faith and what many call the Law of Attraction. Although I started out with pretty much the same type of stuff everyone else teaches, I broke new ground last year with my book, Choose To Believe: A Practical Guide to Living Your Dreams.

I normally don't do 'discount sales', except maybe once a year. It's been a year and a half since I've done anything like what's happening now.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, I invite you to come to my site and take a look around. You just may find something you want, and there will never be a better time to get it.

http://www.PowerKeysPub.com

Thanks.

Guest Brivtech

(I checked the forum rules, and didn't see anything restricting announcements of sales in markets unrelated to ecommerce software.)

Well, I think we'd normally consider it as general spam, and automaticaly delete the post.

The intention of the forum is to provide support and discussion to CubeCart-related issues. The Show-off section is for critique, and the general discussion area really covers anything else. Using the forums for marketing purposes with special offers and the like isn't really what we want to promote here - Backlinks to CubeCart stores is about as generus as it gets.

While I don't want to discredit all your support and contributions to the forums in the past, I really don't think this is appropriate, it has the potential of everyone else jumping on the bandwagon, and I think that perhaps the paid banner advertising available to cover that in the banner spaces.