product boxes

Guest super_dave

Guest super_dave

Hello,

How is it determined what items go into the ‘sale items’, ‘latest products’ and ‘popular products’? I would like to have control on what items go there, but can’t seem to find where I can do this.

Thanks for any help,

Dave

In each product description there is "include in new products", "sale price", etc. You then set the main parameters for those under General Settings----sale prices can all be turned on or off, and new products can be limited or left off the main page entirely. Popular products is determined by your choice of sales or views, but the end result will be determined by customers on that.

Guest super_dave

All product include ‘sale price’ – so how is it determined which one’s get displayed?

All product include ‘sale price’ – so how is it determined which one’s get displayed?

In General Settings, you'll find this:

Show Latest Products on homepage?

Number of latest products to show:

Directory Symbol:

No Products per Page:

Length of product precis:(Chars)

No. Items in Sale Items Box:

No. Items in Popular Items Box:

So, pick how many sale products you want after enabling them in Locale Settings. If 8 are on sale, choose them all. If you have 200 products marked down, obviously they won't all fit there. Same goes for the other options. As far as I know, you can't select which products show up in particular, but check through the Mod sites like Estelle's.