Urgent Help Required after server migration!

Guest graemeleighfield

Guest graemeleighfield

Hello everyone,

I have recently migrated my small online shop over to a new web host. Since doing this I have had some rather alarming problems ;)

The main shop home page works and looks fine, so i presumed no problems, however - problem number one... if you click down the left hand side to go to a catagory its just a dead link :)

Site URL is http://www.idealshine.co.uk/store

2nd problem (maybe somehow they are related?)

Upon logging into the Admin section, it does not display correctly, so i cant perform any admin actions (see attached image as to how it looks!)

If anyone can help me it would be so very greatfully appreciated!!!

Many thanks in advance!!!

Untitled.jpg

Guest graemeleighfield

cheers for teh quick reply - Ive only taken one backup and my old host has since deleted everythign which im not best pleased about!

Which global file are you refering to?

Many thanks

UPDATE

Checked the global.inc.php and global.inc.php.dist file - all seems fine and with the correct settings

Guest jazzydan58

Go to your global.ini file in your includes folder and make sure everything looks ok

If not try over at cubecartforums.org someone will know what the problem is and probably fix it for a small charge.

Guest jazzydan58

This thread shows one of the problems with cubecart, why is there no support and presence from cubecart staff directly on these forums. Why not? every other online forum always has staff that can help out with small problems like this.....

I like cubecart but why can the forum users + cubecart staff pull together and help with the deveopment of cubecart?

Things would move so much faster, I feel soon cubecart will be left behind ;)

Guest graemeleighfield

This thread shows one of the problems with cubecart, why is there no support and presence from cubecart staff directly on these forums. Why not? every other online forum always has staff that can help out with small problems like this.....

I like cubecart but why can the forum users + cubecart staff pull together and help with the deveopment of cubecart?

Things would move so much faster, I feel soon cubecart will be left behind :)

I couldnt do more than agree with you.

Its almost as if there IGNORING there main customer base!!!

Things would move so much faster, I feel soon cubecart will be left behind :)

I think the reason is fairly well covered in the post I have linked to below, you could do a search and find many more that would explain. It can be frustrating I know but in general people find solutions from these and the .Org forums as graemeleighfield has found out.

http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=161913