Final Payment step question

Guest vennt

Did a search but couldn't find anything similar regarding the CC Checkout process.

In the process of reskinning a CC site, I found the Payment Gateway forms that need to be skinned to match the rest of the site (in this case WPP, but it is the same for Authorize.net, or any other I imagine).

On the final payment form (where the user enters the credit information) there is another chance for the user to re-enter or update their Customer Information - I assume to match whatever card they plan to use.

However this seems odd if in the previous steps they've already entered their Shipping and Billing information - also considered that the store I'm working on has the setting ticked to only allow shipping to matching Shipping and Billing addresses.

Is there a way to disable the editing of that portion of the form? Ideally I'd just like that information to be there statically to remind them that this is your Billing / Shipping address, make sure you are using the appropriate card.

Any thoughts?