installation failure line 621

Guest larked

I am using Hostgator and Cubecart 3 runs fine but I am having trouble installing Cubecart 4. The setup process seems to go ok, steps 1 through 5 and the frontend works but when I try to access the admin/backend I get this:

Warning: main(admin/sources/login.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/me/public_html/mydomain/shop/admin_enc_ion.php on line 621

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'admin/sources/login.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/me/public_html/mydomain/shop/admin_enc_ion.php on line 621

Anyone know what is happening and what to do?

Thanks.

Thanks for replying

No, I didn't try the compatibility tool but I am using Hostgator which is one of the reccommended "100 %" compatible hosts.

This is a fresh install (not an upgrade) using a trial licence.

Don't know if Ioncube is installed correctly - it is there but I don't know what it does or how to check it.

Thanks

Guest larked

where should the admin folder be? mydomain/shop/admin or mydaomain/shop/cache/admin ?

Can anyone explain what appears to be happening and advise what I could check for?

Your admin folder should mydomain/shop/admin. You may be missing some files, re upload the admin folder. You can also change to using zend optimiser by changing it in the includes/global.inc file.

The line where it says

$glob['encoder'] = 'ioncube';

change it to

$glob['encoder'] = 'zend';

Guest larked

Thanks Ausy

I tried installing it twice, ie deleting all and uploading new and each time it wouldn't work. The admin folder was in the cache folder. I have now uploaded the admin folder into the shop's root and now it's working.

Did I miss something in the installation instrucions?

Now I guess I'll have to raise a sales ticket as I only have 20 days left for my trial.

Thanks again!