Can't create new Orders

Guest whammock

Guest whammock

I Can't create new Orders, also I can't add ordesr to existing customers, I can log in, and create a new customer, but new orders don't save when clicked "Add Order"

http://gator173.hostgator.com/~actiontz/ - store in progress

I'm working on this store for a customer, the site is not live yet, this is my first cubecart store. I've installed CC4.3 and I can log in. The admin page does give the warning (No administration session found), but I can still log-in.

I can go to customers, click on "New" in the top right and create a new customer. However, when I go to Orders, and click "Add New" the New order appears, I can fill it out, but when I click any of the "Add Order" buttons... it doesn't appear to create/save the order.

I'm wondering if this is because the DNS is pointed to a different sever for the site that is live and running, yet add customer works fine. I've install zend optimizer and it appears to be the right one from the compatabiliy check.

2nd Question

Is there a way in CC4 to get - "Add Order" in the actions menu to the right of the view customers table, the client says there used there in CC3 - perhaps one or Estelles mods??? Right now it just says- edit/delete - it would be nice to have add order there that way one can make a new order for that customer and have everything customer related already filled out.

I have been working on both these issues for about a week non-stop, and I've read every forum article on evey site I could find... please help.

thanks,

-William

CubeCart Version: Visit the CubeCart Downloads Server4.3.0

PHP Version: 5.2.8

MySQL Version: 5.1.30

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 :blink::(:yeahhh: :unsure:

To add an order you have to select an existing customer from the top right box that is already in the database otherwise it won't create the order. If you use firefox it will also populate all the address, email fields automatically (this doesn't apear to work with other browsers). So you would have to create the customer first, then create the order and it should work.

Question two would require a mod and the best place to ask is here http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?