Reply to Cubecart Sales

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get in contact with Cubecart sales if you don't have support though their help desk?

I got a email from them and tried to reply but, they wont except my reply. The note was regards to a sales order (#34058) I purchased V4 with copyright removal key last year. I just did a upgrade to the latest version and I may have downloaded it the wrong way witch may have caused a sales order. I didn't see any other way to download the upgrade. Please advise as to what I need to do, if anything.

William Stekl

Thanks for trying to help but, could you explain further or show a link? I log in and click get support and get this:

CubeCart Support Access

Your support access expired on 23 September 2008

You do not appear to have a support access plan. Please either login in to your customer control panel with an account that does or alternatively you can purchase support by selecting "Other Products & Services" from our secure ordering system.

« Previous Page

It shouldn't be this confusing to reply to a email. I'm sure I'll need support soon and will be happy to buy more support time at this time. I'm going to have a skin made and it will take some time before I will be installing that and setting up the store. I just wanted to upgrade to the latest version and be ready to go when the skin is done.