3 Questions..

SibeSpace

OK. I've got 3 questions/requests:

1. Is it possible to have a category as a 'product'? I'd like to have a 'product' in a a category so that when you click on it, you go to another category.

2. When my Store sends an email to a customer, it automatically goes into their Spam folder. I'd like to add messaging stating to add my email address to their address book somehow/somewhere. I've added it to the checkout process. I'd like to also put it on the order confirmation email - ho do I do that?

How has anyone else addressed this issue?

3. When I change the order status to "Shipped" or "Cancelled", I'd like some standard text to be automtatically added to the "comments to a customer" section. Saves me having to type this bit each time. Does any MOD exist that does this?

Appreciate your help :wacko:

Guest fandango

Hiya,

1. you need Estelles catagory descriptions http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?showtopic=43 you can add html with it and so hardcode links to other catagories or products there.

2. I've added it to the checkout process you coul make this a tick box so they actually think about doing it instead of ignoring it. or edit the order confirmation email (make an original back up first) in (root / includes / orderSuccess.inc.php)

3. Dont know sorry.