how to add to the basket with out page reload

I believe this has already been done by one of the developers in the third-party forum.

can u plz give me the right location..

Thanks

I don't know, you'll have to have a search for it. The search function is pretty good if you use the Google search option.

where i find java script:submitDoc('addtobasket'); funcation

i want to change this funcation

thanks

I think it's in the JS file that is called in the global template. Not sure, I can't see it in there.

I believe this has already been done by one of the developers in the third-party forum.

can u plz give me the right location..

Thanks

I don't know, you'll have to have a search for it. The search function is pretty good if you use the Google search option.

where i find java script:submitDoc('addtobasket'); funcation

i want to change this funcation

thanks

I think it's in the JS file that is called in the global template. Not sure, I can't see it in there.

did not find funcation (addtobasket) in any js file....

thanks ur help

There is a cheap mod for this, Google for "Ajax add to cart" and you will find it. Although this type of thing works very well there is no indication that an item has succesfully been added to the basket if the cart box is out of view, customers sometimes have to scroll up and down your webpage (depending on where the basket is situated) to check its been added. Thats a bit of a pain IMHO, better to see something happen or be directed to the basket after adding an item. A lot of massive online retailers direct you to the basket after adding a product.