Fatel Error After upgrdaing to 4.3.1

Guest jim mccann

Guest jim mccann

Hi , After upgrading our site no longer works and we get Fatal Error when attempting to process an order Error Message:

1054: Unknown column 'lang' in 'field list'

SQL:

INSERT INTO CubeCart_order_sum (`cart_order_id`,`customer_id`,`email`,`name`,`companyName`,`add_1`,`add_2`,`town`,`county`,`postcode`,`country`,`phone`,`mobile`,`currency`,`name_d`,`companyName_d`,`add_1_d`,`add_2_d`,`town_d`,`county_d`,`postcode_d`,`country_d`,`subtotal`,`discount`,`total_ship`,`total_tax`,`prod_total`,`shipMethod`,`basket`,`tax1_disp`,`tax1_amt`,`tax2_disp`,`tax2_amt`,`tax3_disp`,`tax3_amt`,`gateway`,`ip`,`time`,`lang`) VALUES ('090413-223303-7757','2','BLANK','MBLANK','','BLANK','','BLANK','BLANK','BLANK','United Kingdom','BLANK','','','BLANK','','BLANK','','BLANK','BLANK','BLANK','United Kingdom','1.00','','2.99','0.00','3.99','Standard Delivery (Default Zone)','a:10:{s:5:\"conts\";a:1:{s:7:\"76:0@29\";a:2:{s:8:\"quantity\";d:1;s:9:\"timestamp\";i:1239658332;}}s:8:\"invArray\";a:1:{i:1;a:7:{s:9:\"productId\";s:2:\"76\";s:4:\"name\";s:4:\"TEST\";s:11:\"productCode\";s:5:\"TESK4\";s:11:\"prodOptions\";s:0:\"\";s:5:\"price\";s:4:\"1.00\";s:8:\"quantity\";s:1:\"1\";s:7:\"digital\";s:1:\"0\";}}s:6:\"delInf\";a:10:{s:5:\"title\";s:2:\"Mr\";s:9:\"firstName\";s:3:\"BLANK";s:8:\"lastName\";s:6:\"BLANK\";s:11:\"companyName\";s:0:\"\";s:5:\"add_1\";s:13:\"BLANK\";s:5:\"add_2\";s:0:\"\";s:4:\"town\";s:8:\"BLANK\";s:6:\"county\";s:11:\"BLANK\";s:8:\"postcode\";s:7:\"BLANK\";s:7:\"country\";s:3:\"225\";}s:7:\"shipKey\";s:1:\"1\";s:10:\"shipMethod\";s:32:\"Standard Delivery (Default Zone)\";s:8:\"shipCost\";s:4:\"2.99\";s:8:\"discount\";s:0:\"\";s:8:\"subTotal\";s:4:\"1.00\";s:3:\"tax\";s:4:\"0.00\";s:10:\"grandTotal\";s:4:\"3.99\";}','','','','','','','Undefined','78.86.60.185','1239658383','en');

NB I have BLANK ed out personal details.

Guest jim mccann

There is no install directory, so I assume you mean setup.

Well after running setup/install.php, the site is now a disaster.

install.php didn't run automatically as per readme.txt

There was NO Option to choose an upgrade.

I Chose option NOT To remove all tables. It didn't appear to remove tables but my admin settings have been overwritten. Template, users, SEO setting setc

AND

The original Fatal Error still exists.

This upgrade has been shambolic.

Guest jim mccann

AS per readme....

b. Upload the entire contents of this folder over your existing files

replacing all existing ones.

Im attempring again !!!

Guest jim mccann

It worked a second time!!!

One thing. When I tried the first upgrade I had store closed, but was still logged in as admin and ran setup from a second instance of browser.

THis time I put up a holding page and ran upgrade without any issues.

Guest larked

I got the same problem when I tried to manually upgrade by just uploading the files mentioned in the changes log. Ended up having to do a full install/upgrade via setup. The install program seemed to include an update to the database .

• 4 weeks later...