Availability

I've searched and can't find anything pertaining to this yet on the Cube Cart forum...but is it possible to be able to offer a one time product (one piece) so that once it's sold, no one else can purchase it? Maybe have a temporary graphic override the current one with "sold" over it? Or is this more something that I would need to do with auction software?

I've searched and can't find anything pertaining to this yet on the Cube Cart forum...but is it possible to be able to offer a one time product (one piece) so that once it's sold, no one else can purchase it? Maybe have a temporary graphic override the current one with "sold" over it? Or is this more something that I would need to do with auction software?

I am pretty sure with can do this with the instock mod by stijn [i think]

Look in the Hacks/MODS forum

Once you download this and install it, set the quantity to 1. Then when someone purchases this item, you cannot buy it anymore...

If you want, I can attempt to modify the instock mod a little to fit your needs...

Chris

Thank you...I'll let you know if it works. Just to give you the lowdown, I'm wanting to not only offer new handmade goods but also gently used goods. Thus why I would only be selling one of each item. :(

Thanks for the quick response too. Very much appreciated. :o

Thank you...I'll let you know if it works.  Just to give you the lowdown, I'm wanting to not only offer new handmade goods but also gently used goods.  Thus why I would only be selling one of each item.  :(

Thanks for the quick response too.  Very much appreciated.  :o

if you get this installed, let me know...

I will try to make it so when the product is sold out, it can have a different image with sold out over it...

maybe, i dont know...haha

Chris