The Word "null" Appears In Large Lightbox Image Using IE8

AstroDude

Hello,

The word "null" is appearing in the bottom left corner of the lightbox image when using IE8. You have the X to close the image in the right corner and the word "null" in the left corner.

It makes the store look like it's not functioning properly and if I saw an ecommerce site that I didn't already trust doing this, I would be out of there.

If you want to see the issue use IE8 on the CubeCart.com v4 demo store and you can see it there. The issue disappears if you change the IE8 settings to compatibility mode, but lets face it, most customers aren't going to think of that.

The change log on the lightbox website indicates an issue with an uncaptioned image doing this and it could be possible this issue displays itself in IE8. You can view the issue here http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2/#download or it says "FIXED - Caption displays as "null" when viewing an uncaptioned image after viewing a captioned image."

CubeCart is using lightbox 2.02 and 2.04 is the latest.

This doesn't occur in Firefox.