advantages of version 4

slic535

i am wanting to upgrade to v4 but before i do i would like to know just what is so good about the new one. what is the extra features i cannot get using v3 with mods. i am mainly looking to be able to list my items with their own meta tags so i have more exposure but i rank very well on just about any broad perspective of the words using my title tags. i want to be able to name the item what i want instead and saw that v4 has this option but i can get mods for v3 that would do what i need on meta tags right or wrong? it seems to have the same platform just with the mods already added.

Guest supernix

i am wanting to upgrade to v4 but before i do i would like to know just what is so good about the new one. what is the extra features i cannot get using v3 with mods. i am mainly looking to be able to list my items with their own meta tags so i have more exposure but i rank very well on just about any broad perspective of the words using my title tags. i want to be able to name the item what i want instead and saw that v4 has this option but i can get mods for v3 that would do what i need on meta tags right or wrong? it seems to have the same platform just with the mods already added.

Well as I recall if you upgraded to version 4 then you could purchase an option to disable their copyright for one and two you would get free upgrades for life as I recall. Or at least free upgrades till a major version release. Now they totally messed it all up and went with some scheme breaking their original deal and now you get some version that must be renewed yearly. They totally botched it in my eyes.