Strange Goings on .............X Fileish

Guest Premiere Replacement China

Hi

I have a question to ask all you clever cube carters out there............

When I put in 'replacement china' in Google search,if I have added stuff recently to Google Base, it comes up on my computer at the top of the 1st page of Google under the adwords adverts.

Reading as follows:-

"Premiere Replacement China - Profile

Premiere Replacement China The UK's best Replacement and Matching China Shop ... Other users have left no comments for Premiere Replacement China. Friends ...

forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showuser=107579 - Cached - Similar -"

I use windows XP.

I asked my husband to do the same search and I came up on the 10th page to do with BTSpace this time.

Hubby has Windows Vista.

So when I put in my store name in search of Goggle ,is it just me on my computer that sees my store at 1st ????????????

If this is so, can any one give me an explanation why I see my store as number 1.

There must be an explanation so I would appreciate it if some one can give it to me.

Incidentally it doesn't not stay there all the time ,when it disappears and I add the details to Google Base again ,my stores goes back to No 1 when I search it on my computer.

Mystyfied,

Patricia

www.premierereplacementchina.com

Google has multiple servers and your search results can be pulled from any of them. Each one is slightly out of synch with another, so the results can be different. It's perfectly possible to get different results each time you search from the same machine.

Thanks - so some poeple when they put in 'replacement china' will see me at the top of Google?

Patricia

www.premierereplacementchina.com