Upgrade to v4 if I already bought mods ?

Guest monkeytime

Guest monkeytime

Ok everyone I have free version v3 with seo mod and few other mods as in a mod that allows you to see all your sales for completed orders from day to month to year! then my other mod is called add order on behalf so I can go in and add orders under someone else name and I have a sitemap mod!

Info needed!!!

Guest Brivtech

Well, apart from the sitemap, you won't need your old mods because version 4 incorporates much of that.

But if you want a sitemap functionality, you'll either need a different third party utility that can spider your site and paste in a sitemap from the results, or ask the mod author if they provide a version 4 upgrade.

Most things written for version 3 won't work on version 4, due to code differences, although they are usually quite simple to adapt if you know a bit about programming (i.e. the mod authors).

Guest monkeytime

so I def should upgrade ... now my next qs is I wanna have an option for shipping as in they can get free shipping or they can pick other options without signing up on usps and stuff like that! also if i buy this v4 version can i upgrade myself or no ?