Shipping Setup - Only charges for first item

javarco

So I have USPS configured for Priority mail as the only option. But when I checkout, no matter how many items I put in the basket it only charges me the standard $4.95 whether I order 1 or 100 items. Is that what it is supposed to do? Do I need a mod for this? Anybody have an aswer for this? I'd like to ship by wieght or maybe by item: say first item is $4.95 every item afetr that is $2.95 or something...?How will that work though if I configure USPS as my shipping method? I'm confused!

So I have USPS configured for Priority mail as the only option. But when I checkout, no matter how many items I put in the basket it only charges me the standard $4.95 whether I order 1 or 100 items. Is that what it is supposed to do? Do I need a mod for this? Anybody have an aswer for this? I'd like to ship by wieght or maybe by item: say first item is $4.95 every item afetr that is $2.95 or something...?How will that work though if I configure USPS as my shipping method? I'm confused!

Ok, So I got that part figured out. Of all the items I have listed, the weight was entered incorrectly on that particular one. Howver I have another question. How do I get it to hide the lbs. field name. I can hide the weight but the field name is still there. I want to be able to adjust the weight so that it will more closely match the cost of the priority shipping cost. I figured I could do that by making each prodcut heavier in the prodcut info settings but i don't want the customer to see the shipping weight. Unless there is an easier way to do this. I'm open to suggestions...