HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE !

Guest monkeymrtee

Guest monkeymrtee

Hi all

I am new to this forum but i guess most people with a problem usually are LOL...

Anyway I am using cube cart v 4.2.2 and have a serious problem. For the last 6 months the site has been working absolutely fine until 3 days ago when a new product wass added... For some reason when you click on the more info button or want to place an order for this product it just takes you through to a 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR and will not go through to the product or allow anyone to place an order

I have tried deleting the product and re-entering it, I have tried deleating the cache and I have even tried re-uploading some of the original cube cart files...

Please can someone help... I dont know enough to go any further...

Thank you in advance for any help and advice you can give me...

Cheers

Paul

Guest monkeymrtee

Sorry I forgot to mention that I had already spoken to the server hosts and although they were as much use as a handbreak on a canoo they did however ensure me that they have mad no changes to the servers...

Can I just mention that having this as a topic title "HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE" will not grab the attention of the person who might know the answer to your problem. You need to make it descriptive to your problem, otherwise your post might not get answered very quickly. Just a tip for the future :sourcerer:

Guest monkeymrtee

Thanks for your advice... just a note to say that I think this problem is resolved, I simply repaired the main points within the database and worked through the tools in the rebuild and recount section... either way it seems to be working again now

Cheers