Images won't attach - adding new products

melemel

I've spent the morning adding products to my shop. All went well.. until

suddenly it won't let me attach new images to a product. I can upload them, then click on the title of the image, and instead of appearing int he product admin listing it just hangs for ages, then browser says done, but no image. When i look in the manage images section i see this:

Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Read error! in public_html/shop/admin/sources/filemanager/index.inc.php on line 153

What has gone wrong?

suddenly it won't let me attach new images to a product. I can upload them, then click on the title of the image, and instead of appearing int he product admin listing it just hangs for ages, then browser says done, but no image. When i look in the manage images section i see this:

Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Read error! in public_html/shop/admin/sources/filemanager/index.inc.php on line 153

What has gone wrong?

Ok to add to this.. I just clicked on Rebuild and recount. and then Update image database (i Dont even know why i did it just thought it might fix it). Then i got three lines of this error:

getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Read error! in /public_html/shop/classes/filemanager.class.php on line 181

So i cleared the cache next..

Now in the View Products section, EVERY product says this under the MASTER CATEGORY column:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public_html/shop/includes/functions.inc.php on line 255

I am just making it worse and worse - i have no idea what i am doing here.. :zorro:

What has gone wrong?

Bump! Can anybody help - i know im not alone with this problem