Language changes

Guest braca86

Guest braca86

I'we made some changes on language from admin panel....

Now where are changes made??? (in whitch file)???

Because i want to tranfer that changes onto another language.....

I'we made some changes on language from admin panel....

Now where are changes made??? (in whitch file)???

Because i want to tranfer that changes onto another language.....

You will need to clarify to get an answer to this"

• Do you want to change standard cubecart texts in another language?
  • Do you want to add another language and provide your own translation?

The translations are stored in files under directory <cc_home>/language/<iso_language>. e.g. language/en. There are separate subfolders and files for various areas. You can see the file names in admin/module/language - the path to the file is in the "Current location" breadcrumb trail above the list of texts.

Guest braca86

i made changes from admin panel .... and now i want to download that files that are changed and upload to another server....

but when i do that with loacation/language/en (whole forlder)nothing happens...

Guest Roger Huston

Hello,

If you edit the files directly, you will get the information you need. I just found this out today. It seems like if you edit the string through the admin, it stores the difference somewhere else. I am not sure where yet as I have not found them.

- Roger

Guest Roger Huston

i was afraid of that.... is there anybody who knows where this changdes are made or who to ask??????

There is a way around that. Edit the files manually, then go to the admin. You will see that the string will be asking you to Revert back to the new string. Choose Revert and your new changes go live.

I am not sure what is going on here. I never edited my language files though the admin until about a week ago and everything was fine. Since I looked at the Admin, I have to "revert" the string changes to get to my new ones.

- Roger

Guest braca86

i didnt understand u right.... where to change manualy???? if not from admin panel...

and its logical when make changes from admin panel for that changes to be made somewhere is file... but which one???