Where to get good themes ?

Hey i got a site for computer parts

Few dayz back i saw this theme at i think designedcube or something like that name but now they dont have it

ive attached screenshot of that theme

can someone find me a similar theme or a sober design whioch suits a computer parts cart with atleast white background, ive found few sites on google but they dont have good theme, mainly they have for florists or jewellery, i cant use that

pls help

tnx

_Shamend

a2z.jpg

Guest dudestore

Ah ha.. I didn't realized it. Must be either had been bought or just not selling the design anymore.

Anyway, you still could email the owner of the site or PMB 'twisted' and ask about the design.

Guest twisted

Actually...I was updating the design....just changing a few of the graphics...it still basically looks the same.

Will have it up again in a day or two....but not at the $20 shamend was wanting to pay. LOL

:)

And thanks for the plug, dudestore :)

• 7 months later...
Guest latina

sorry guys but the designers are very old fashion, I think the templates are only worth 10 bucks not more..for 65 bucks you can get a beatiful clean design from tmonster.com

Sure you can get a design from template monster... but then have you actually tried to integrate one into cubecart? let me tell you, its not easy! Twisted's designs are worth every cent :on2long:

Guest twisted

Ahh......the beauty of free choice.

If you don't like it, you don;t have to buy it.

;)

The designs may only be worth $10 to you, but, as Rob says, whats it worth to have everything already integrated into cubecart for you?

:on2long:

But please, when ytou have integrated your tmonster template into cubecart... I would love to see it. Be sure to post a url so we can all admire it.

Guest latina

I know it's difficult to change the layout in cube cart, the design is still worth 10 bucks because it´s old fashion...

Twisted, what about if I buy a theme and only change some colors of the original and sell it for $60 bucks, it would be not fair..

Just curious... have you actually seen any of twisteds designs? Because they certainly don't just change a few colours...

Yes, his "Skins" do just that... hence the reason they are only $12 :on2long:

Themes on the other hand (http://designscubed.com/categories.php?cat_id=4&catname='Themes') Do plenty more than just a change in colour scheme...

Guest twisted

A product is "worth" what someone is willing to pay for it.

And I'M selling plenty of them, so I guess I could argue that they ARE worth $60.

:on2long: