CubeCart v4 Installation Instructions

Guest smcdonough

Guest smcdonough

I have recently collected all of the required information that is need to install this program and to work futher into our cart, but have run into a problem that cannot be answered in the installation Manual. I get confused when I get to step 3.

I collected all of the FTP information, as well as, all of the MySQL information. I then got a the Copyright Removal Key that was sent and was ready to download(STEP 2 - Done).

I was sent an address that had these links for the download of the program:

CubeCartv4_Install_Guide_1.1.pdf

CubeCart-latest [ zip | tgz | bz2 ]

CubeCart-4.3.7 [ zip | tgz | bz2 ]

CubeCart-4.3.6 [ zip | tgz | bz2 ]

When I download the zip file, I was then presented with a zip file that was filled with files, none of which were installation programs to install. They were image files, text files and Macromedia files. What do I need to do to install the program and transfer all of the information?

I've done this with Macromedia before and have just put in all of the information, but I have never had this much trouble just installing a program with the correct information. Where am I going wrong?