Deal A Day solution

Guest ryansdealaday

Guest ryansdealaday

I have been working diligently to start a Deal A Day site. I have my suppliers. I am going to use wordpress for my front end. I even know where I can get my traffic from.

Here's the problem.

I have run into a wall with the company I have been planning to use as the actual Deal A Day part of the site. I also don't really like the fact they would be taking 5% of everything I made.

That has lead me to believe I might be better off doing it myself.

So what I need is an E-commerce solution that can give me the following.

1. The ability to set up a sales page where I can quickly switch out a product and the info for it. I can do this via HTML if I have to.

2. Ability to limit number of available items for sale. If a graphic can actually show how many are available, more the better.

3. Separate purchase buttons for Continental USA, Canada, and Hawaii/Alaska. I am just going to add the shipping into the cost. Better yet, a simple shipping function that adds on the shipping based on their zip code. For example, 20$ for Mainland USA, 35$ for Canada and 45$ for Alaska and Hawaii. It would need to be quickly customizable for each product.

4. Pay through PayPal

5. Quickly go over a days sales information, especially shipping info for ordering via Dropshipping.

6. Secure shopping for customer safety.

I think those are all the main things I need, although anyone with suggestions is welcome to give them. Of those points, I know 4 should be easy, 3, 5 and 6 are the most important.

So, can CubeCart meet those needs?

If so, can you give me some directions to what I need to make it work.

Thanks very much for any input.

CubeCart will not satisfy your needs with the core product. You will need to customise it, which CubeCart is great for. The third party services site maybe able to help you with the customisation. Alternatively you can clarify this by putting in a sales ticket to Devellion.