Basic Help with CC4 uploading from excel

Guest stevem40

Guest stevem40

Hi,

I am a complete newcomer to Cube Cart and am trying to upload all my stock articles via the BPM module. I have added all my articles to an excel sheet, followed the instructions etc and it uploads the articles but with no detail. Hence my article list is being added to but no new articles can be seen on the site. Clearly I am not formatting the excel sheet correctly but i am at a loss as to what I need to do - anyone got some very basic instructions i could follow?

Also any explanation on how we link thumbnail images to the article in excel would be much appreciated to save us uploading the files indivdually.

For reference our site is www.karlsports.co.uk

Thanks

Guest degsey69

Hi,

I am a complete newcomer to Cube Cart and am trying to upload all my stock articles via the BPM module. I have added all my articles to an excel sheet, followed the instructions etc and it uploads the articles but with no detail. Hence my article list is being added to but no new articles can be seen on the site. Clearly I am not formatting the excel sheet correctly but i am at a loss as to what I need to do - anyone got some very basic instructions i could follow?

Also any explanation on how we link thumbnail images to the article in excel would be much appreciated to save us uploading the files indivdually.

For reference our site is www.karlsports.co.uk

Thanks

Are you saving the file as a CSV one?