Paymate Certificate error

KylieJ

Hi

I saw a similar post to this in CC3 forum but there was no public answer...

Have uploaded Paymate mod to CC4 but customer pays via Paymate & the certificate used is 'incorrect' ie. assigned to another address.

I ignore that (pretend I don't care) and the IE bar in turns red (certificate error) - which won't really make people very secure buying stuff this way.

Has anyone got any ideas on how I can fix this? The sad thing is it all works it just looks really bad (& might be bad for all I know!)

Thank you in advance

Kylie

Addendum 10 APril Pt1

I am now fairly sure this error is because the mod directs to paymate.com.au and paymate now resides at .com so the redirect is the problem. Does anyone know how I can change this in the mod without breaking it!

Thanks

Addendum 10 APril Pt2

I read the relevant file and it isn't open source so I have contacted CC support:)

Alistair from Cube Cart was great and fixed this promptly:)

I really like having an alternative to Paypal (not that there's anything wrong with them)

Very pleased

:)

p.s. emoticon doesn't match mood but it's great!

Kylie

Hi

I saw a similar post to this in CC3 forum but there was no public answer...

Have uploaded Paymate mod to CC4 but customer pays via Paymate & the certificate used is 'incorrect' ie. assigned to another address.

I ignore that (pretend I don't care) and the IE bar in turns red (certificate error) - which won't really make people very secure buying stuff this way.

Has anyone got any ideas on how I can fix this? The sad thing is it all works it just looks really bad (& might be bad for all I know!)

Thank you in advance

Kylie

Addendum 10 APril Pt1

I am now fairly sure this error is because the mod directs to paymate.com.au and paymate now resides at .com so the redirect is the problem. Does anyone know how I can change this in the mod without breaking it!

Thanks

Addendum 10 APril Pt2

I read the relevant file and it isn't open source so I have contacted CC support:)

• 4 months later...