Cubecart 4 Order Page

Guest stanmoor

Guest stanmoor

Hi, I've just upgraded from Cubecart 3, to 4. I'm just testing out the features, but what's up with CC4 order page? It doesn't look like an order summary to me, instead, all the fields are editable by me. Surely this isn't right? It looks very confusing, and it's not easy to instantly see the address and order details. Is it possible to get the same view as in CC3, where straight away you could see address and order details, as well as not delete the customer details by accident (which i notice is possible in CC4, by clicking 'copy from billing details'.

Thanks

Hi

I have only used CC4 but orders are straightforward because most are supposed to be made by customer through your shop. Then you adjust things like where the order is 'at' e.g. processing et al in admin.

I like it because sometimes ppl forget to put the right delivery address etc when they order and I can change it. btw copying info from the billing details only resets the postal address in the order window if you have a customer address in the first place.

I took a little while to get the hang of it but try a test order through the shop and then the logic should flow smoothly

If you still aren't happy I'm sure there's a CC forum wiz who can help:)

Kylie

Guest stanmoor

I did a practice one, and just thought it didn't look as good. With CC3, it's there for you to see, with no huge white boxes...oh well, i've gone back to CC3 as I prefer it!