How to Display Category Box While Viewing Cart & Processing Paymen

Snowsmile

Hi everyone,

I'm new in Cubecart and using skin Classic. I would like to ask "How to display category box (and the other boxes in the whole left column) while viewing cart & processing payment?" because I test every time I view cart, it totally navigates to a new page (of course without Products category). Could you please tell me how to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Snowsmile

Guest Gamestar

If I am understanding you correctly, you want to add the category navigation to every page during the checkout process.

The cart.tpl is the main template that controls the shopping basket and checkout pages. This can be located in skins/YourSkin/styleTemplates/global/cart.tpl

If you edit this file in a text editor locate the line:

<div class="colLeftCheckout">

This should be line 31. Put the {CATEGORIES} tag just under this line. This will add the categories navigation. You can add other boxes in a similar way:

{RANDOM_PROD}		

{INFORMATION}	

{CURRENCY}

{LANGUAGE}

An example of the category included would be:

<div class="colLeftCheckout">

{CATEGORIES}

{CART_NAVI}	

</div>

Upload the file and voila.

However, it is normally good practice to remove as much navigation as possible during the checkout pages, so the user is not tempted to abandon the checkout process.

Hope this helps.