VERY URGENT! BIG ISSUE WITH ADMIN - ORDERS

Guest amee_s

Guest amee_s

My online store opened today and i've had customers placing orders.

I have done many dummy orders to check that the shopping basket and paypal transactions all work and there is no issues on the customer side of things.

However...

when i log in to admin -> customers -> orders

then i select an order that has been received, it comes up with edit order and right down the bottom of the page is product. In that product box, there is a list of items the customer has purchased and their prices. My issue that the products listed all have the same name ;) there is no way that i can tell what product exactly that the customer has purchased! The product price comes up correctly, but it doesn't show the correct product and there is no code.

PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP AS I AM GETTING ORDERS AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PRODUCTS THE CUSTOMER HAS PURCHASED!

My online store opened today and i've had customers placing orders.

I have done many dummy orders to check that the shopping basket and paypal transactions all work and there is no issues on the customer side of things.

However...

when i log in to admin -> customers -> orders

then i select an order that has been received, it comes up with edit order and right down the bottom of the page is product. In that product box, there is a list of items the customer has purchased and their prices. My issue that the products listed all have the same name :) there is no way that i can tell what product exactly that the customer has purchased! The product price comes up correctly, but it doesn't show the correct product and there is no code.

PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP AS I AM GETTING ORDERS AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PRODUCTS THE CUSTOMER HAS PURCHASED!

Hi

If your site hasn't been fixed yet: either provide a link to your site so people can have a look from front end or send an email to cubecart support from your CubeCart customer area.

I'd ask CC support first especially if you have bought the software - you should have a number of support tickets or you can buy some...

Good luck:)

Kylie