Shipping Module

Guest roliat

Guest roliat

Hi all. I have configured the "Shipping" option to a flat rate of postage. I have also configured by price where any purchases over $75.00 are shipped free. However at checkout the customer has the option to choose between the flat rate or free shipping (even though the checkout amount is less than $75.00). I would have thought the the Free shipping option should only be available once the checkout amount is greater than the preset amount.

Any help would be appreciated.

Guest peppergavril

Hi all. I have configured the "Shipping" option to a flat rate of postage. I have also configured by price where any purchases over $75.00 are shipped free. However at checkout the customer has the option to choose between the flat rate or free shipping (even though the checkout amount is less than $75.00). I would have thought the the Free shipping option should only be available once the checkout amount is greater than the preset amount.

Any help would be appreciated.

The checkout amount need not always be higher than the preset amount but anyhow, this is standard in many websites so it won't hurt to join the bandwagon.